Hi,

Here's how I would like to organise my templates:

* security of storing my html files under web-inf
* organisation of subdirectories
* no page specifications

So my desired structure is:
name: "Page1" and "module/Page2"
template: "WEB-INF/Page1.html" and "WEB-INF/module/Page2.html"
java: "com.pages.Page1.java" and "com.pages.module.Page2.java"

However, I find the only way for tapestry to find my template if it's under a module directory and has no .page specification is to store it outside of WEB-INF, which is not desirable.

Is this expected behaviour in 4.1 or have I missed something?

If it is expected, is there an intended resolution for later versions?

Thanks.