> This email does not have any relation with my activities in ASF and its
> projects. Its solely related with my marketing team in which how you get
> emails. If I thought that it will be a spam, would I put my email address to
> sender? I think no! We thought that you can benefit from this email.
>
> Anyway, I closed the discussion from my side! If you are really feeling bad
> now because of receiving such email from me, please unsubscribe the list.

So to sum up you created a mailing list somehow, and then sent an
unsolicited email to a list of people. Now you demand that they
unsubscribe from your mailing list. You also feign that you can't
understand why people are complaining. To turn this on its head, how
about this. If each person on this list, decides that you might be
interested in something (I don't know a site selling a little blue
pill lets say for example), and added your email address to a mailing
service. Then when you complain about all the unsolicited email, we
can tell you "well we thought that you might be interested" and
"Anyway, I closed the discussion from my side! If you are really
feeling bad now because of receiving such email from me, please
unsubscribe the list." How would that make you feel?

Just because you are bored of this topic, doesn't mean other people
are. We are upset that somebody has spammed us. We want satisfaction.
Some kind of apology would be a start. Owning up to how created the
mailing list with emails might help. That way may be we can try to
prevent it from happening again.

Chris