Yes, absolutely. I restarted after adding snippet several times but still not
charm. What I observed is it doesn't even ask me for username and password but
just says directly Access denied (403).

    On Sunday, 14 August 2016, 2:57, "Caldarale, Charles R"
<chuck.caldar...@unisys.com> wrote:

 > From: Andrew M [mailto:bluemind2...@yahoo.com.INVALID]
> Subject: Unable to access Manager App, Host Manager and Server Status urls

> I have added these three lines in my tomcat-users.xml file:
> <role rolename="manager-gui"/><role rolename="admin-gui"/>
> <user username="admin" password="password" roles="manager-gui,admin-gui"/>

And did you remove the comment markers that bracket that area of the file?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.