Tried that but no charm as of yet.
[root@docker1 META-INF]# cat /opt/tomcat/webapps/manager/META-INF/context.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!--  Licensed to the Apache Software
Foundation (ASF) under one or more  contributor license agreements.  See the
NOTICE file distributed with  this work for additional information regarding
copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache
License, Version 2.0  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in
compliance with  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,  WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.  See the
License for the specific language governing permissions and  limitations under
the License.--><!--<Context antiResourceLocking="false" privileged="true" >
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve"
allow="127\.\d+\.\d+\.\d+|::1|0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1" /></Context>-->
If I add comments like the one I have bold, I am unable to access tomcat
manager.So I have to uncomment it.

After uncomment. It says access denied...

    On Sunday, 14 August 2016, 23:14, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

 On 14 August 2016 12:37:37 BST, Andrew M <bluemind2...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:
>I have clear the history, tried different browsers, restarted tomcat
>several times. I'm not sure what you want me to comment/uncomment. My
>context.xml file is below:

That is the global context.xml. Check the web application specific context.xml
at $CATALINA_BASE/webapps/manager/META-INF/context.xml

Mark