On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 1:43 AM, Andrew M <bluemind2...@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

> I tried disabling SE Linux but no charm :(
> What is interesting is I have enabled finest level of debugging but I
> cannot see anything in log files as ALL or finest level of logging.

Make sure if you have an address filter in
webapps/manager/META-INF/context.xml that it's correct, and try removing or
commenting it out temporarily even if it does look correct just in case.

Since your first message was 18 hours ago, I'm assuming at some point you
have closed and reopened your browser?  On my systems, if I enter the wrong
user or password to get into the management console I get the 403 and I
can't get back to the login prompt without completely closing and
restarting the browser.  I don't know if that's intentional or just a side
effect of Firefox and the various privacy extensions I use, never bothered
to look for the cause.  So, depending on your browser, try
closing/restarting, clearing caches and active logins, even try from a
different browser.