Am 22.10.2018 um 00:53 schrieb Jerry Malcolm:
On 10/21/2018 3:17 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

We provide the Windows binaries because the build process is more involved, most users don't have the necessary toolchain  easily available and we only need to provide one binary for all Windows platforms (ok we provide several binaries with different build options but it is still a small, manageable number).

Mark,

Does you mean that I can use the Windows binary dll that is in the mod_jk iis binaries download if I'm running Apache and Tomcat on a Win Server platform instead of using mod_jk.so?

No, IIS binaries can not be used as module binaries for Apache httpd on Windows. But you typically get module binaries from the same sources that provide Apache httpd on Windows for you. The problem there is, that the module and the web server must be build with compatibel compiler setups. Therefore it is best to get them from the same providers (like Apache Lounge or others).

Regards,

Rainer