http://www.lambdaprobe.org

regards
Leon

On 7/25/06, Jan Line <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello all,

  I am new with tomcat problems and we are using it for supporting several web
applications, one of them is giving this error when you try to login. I
searched through
  config files and see that web.xml for the applicationfiltered=20
  but we think that we are not really reaching this 20 users limit. How is it
possible
  that we are reaching this "Number of simultaneous users reached"? How is it
possible
  to monitor the number of current active/inactive/... connections ? We tried
with netstat -a filtering by port 8080 but we only see that a new connection is
opened in TIME_WAIT every time that you try a login, and we see this behaviuor
  even when you didnt have any connection on port 8080.

  Environment:
  Tomcat 5.0.19
  Solaris 5.8

  Any help will be welcome.