Hello,
I am going to write an application using the following frameworks:
iBatis + Spring + Spring MVC and Webflow. The application is going to talk
to external web services and maybe expose its own as well.
I am wondering what features would not be possible for this configuration if
it was running on Tomcat in comparison to what I would get if it was running
on JBoss or other container like Websphere.

Thanks,
P.B.