> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Migrating to tomcat 6 gives formatted currency
> amounts problem
>
> (My understanding is that Unicode (16-bit) is actually not
> big enough for everything, but hey, they tried).

Point of clarification: Unicode is NOT limited to 16 bits (not even in Java,
these days).  There are defined code points that use 32 bits, and I don't think
there's a limit, if you use the defined extension mechanisms.  Again, browsing
the Unicode web site is extremely enlightening.

> Unless the browser sucks. ;)

Let me guess which browser that is; does it start with an I?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.