> From: André Warnier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Manager app language
>
> Personally, I don't see anything in there that looks like it
> is setting the global JVM user.language property.

So what was the basis of your previous statement that the JSP is doing that?
As you noted, there's nothing in it now reflecting that behavior other than the
comment.

> These appear :
> en_US
> en_US.iso88591
> en_US.iso885915
> en_US.utf8

Hyphens are squeezed out when looking for a match, and case is ignored.  There
also appear to be some internal aliases used for some well-known character sets.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.