Christopher Schultz wrote:

André,

André Warnier wrote:
This Tomcat, Sir, was born English-speaking, in an English-speaking
Host, and spoke exclusively English for the first 3 years of his life.
Only yesterday did he ever speak German

I would be overjoyed if my 3-year-old could suddenly speak German: he'd
probably be better than me: Ich spreche nur ein bischen Deutsch. Ma
parlo un poco d'Italiano. I just can't decide which language to master.
Maybe I'll start with English ;)

With a name like yours, I'd definitely go for Italian though, for the surprise effect. Il Schulz-e, de Tedesco niente, ma parla Italiano como un mafioso.