On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Susan G. Conger
<sus...@bfcassociates.com>wrote:

> The web app is made by another company that screen scrapes/translates a
> mainframe app and then makes a web app out of it.  They store this in their
> classes directory.  So in order to keep everything together and make
> maintenance and deployment easier, I would like to have all of the
> generated
> code and custom code in one location.  That way I don't have to pull things
> from everywhere when I deploy to the web app to our customers.

That makes no sense at all.

A web app is a web app, and the "classes" directory is only one part
of it.  Pretty much any normal web app includes exposed content like
images, stylesheets, javascript.

Are you saying you deploy *only* a classes directory to customers?
Again, that makes no sense.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com