On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:24 AM, Susan G. Conger
<sus...@bfcassociates.com>wrote:

> As I said.  It is not a web app that I have created.  It is generated by a
> third party development environment.  If I want my stuff to play nice with
> their stuff then I have to wedge my stuff into their stuff.  Which is
> located under the classes directory.  I don't make the rules I just try to
> bend them to solve my problems.  I can't change the development
> environment.
> I have to figure out how to get around it.  Do you have any idea on how I
> can accomplish this.

Sure, have your own servlet deliver the images and javascript.

>  I know it is weird but it is what it is.

It still sounds like utter nonsense. Can you give us any idea of
what this "third party development environment" is so I can be
sure to stay far away from it?  :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com