From: Pid [mailto:p...@pidster.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:09 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Serving images from classes directory

Susan G. Conger wrote:
> The template files are in the classes directory.  This is a web app that
is
> deploying it's own web app.  So it is rather convoluted.  The web app that
> gets deployed is my web app while the web app doing the developing is the
> third party tool.

For reference then, we'll call the first one the 'tool app'.

So are you actually editing the template files yourself, or are you
using the tool app to edit the template files?

Where in your app do the modified template files end up, and are they
copied individually?

The thought also occurs that the authors of the tool app might be the
people you really want to be talking to about this.