> So now, maybe you want to state your real problem again, and please send
us some information that is really related to that problem.

And, so far, and judging by the log that you did send, but where you
also mention that nothing shows up in the browser, it does not look like
either a tomcat or mod_jk issue. A "blank page" is rarely only that.
Do you have some tool in the browser to see what you are really getting
back ? (Firefox + HttpFox would be a good start).

Very sorry again. At the beginning as I posted my post it's indeed a
PDF-report should be returned. Yesterday as I posted the last post I haven't
noticed the developer has changed something. They told me for testing and
for simple case they change the program and just send back / render a page
which contains confirmation message/text such like "Generated in 22220
msec[query time: 22186 msec, processing time: 20 msec] for 36 contracts."

As I posted yesterday, I wait very very long for the rendered page but
nothing comes up (no matter with FireFox or IE) though on the Jboss side the
processing is finished. The browser keep "running/waiting" if you don't
click the stop button on the browser),

But when I move the same workers.properties configuration to another machine
with mod_jk 1.2.26 and Apache/2.0.52, it works fine.

So I thing it might lie on mod_jk or Apache version.

Hope you understood my problem now.