I have no choice left but to not let hibernate use my tomcat datasource. This
is not good. I have even moved host provider in hope that it was previous fult
tomcat install from dailyrazor (tomcat 6 does not hav common/lib) and is meant
to have tomcat/lib

I can say that my new container is correct and that I am 100% sure that all mus
jdbc configuration is correct in zml after having gone though it at least 20
times and checked the wiki that was linked here earlier and still have issues.
Yes mysql jdbc bin is in tomcat/lib so that is not cause of the error. /the
error is very weird though as I have another point that uses hibernate without
error on the same database. It is not possible for me to use hibernate to use
tomcat datasource sadly. Many thanks for all the help though.