> From: rahul [mailto:iamrahu...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Tomcat 6.0.26 with Java 6 update 20 on Sun Solaris 5.8 Sparc -
> Web application unable to execute properly
>
> 5. Built and deployed the application in the UNIX itself.

If the application is pure Java, that step was unnecessary.  What happens if
you take the .war file (or .class files) from the Solaris box and run them on
Windows?  Does the app misbehave there as well?

Likewise, what happens if you take what's running on Windows and deploy it on
Solaris?  Does it run properly?

Also, post your server.xml for Tomcat 6.0.26; lots of things changed between
4.1 and 6.0, and if any config items were copied over verbatim, that might
create problems.

> Third Page - After selecting the criteria, the user click
> on "Search" button and there is a page opens with "404 -
> Page is unavailable". However, on clicking the back button
> of the IE, the search result appears.

Turn on Tomcat's access logging and see what's coming in.

> Attached are the log files extracts.

Nope; the mailing list strips almost all attachments.  Post them inline, or put
them in some public location on the web.

> Please assist me in figuring out what is going on or what
> am I doing wrong.

Case problems?  Windows is not case-sensitive, Solaris is.

> Please reply me on: iamrahu...@yahoo.com
> or/and rahul.ra...@eb-services.com.au

No, replies should go only to the mailing list, not to individuals.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.