This email contained a .zip file attachment. Raytheon does not allow email
attachments that are considered likely to contain malicious code. For your
protection this attachment has been removed.

If this email is from an unknown source, please simply delete this email.

If this email was expected, and it is from a known sender, you may follow the
below suggested instructions to obtain these types of attachments.

+ Instruct the sender to enclose the file(s) in a ".zip" compressed file, and
rename the ".zip" compressed file with a different extension, such as,
".rtnzip".  Password protecting the renamed ".zip" compressed file adds an
additional layer of protection. When you receive the file, please rename it
with the extension ".zip".

Additional instructions and options on how to receive these attachments can be
found at:

http://security.it.ray.com/antivirus/extensions.html
http://security.it.ray.com/news/2007/zipfiles.html

Should you have any questions or difficulty with these instructions, please
contact the Help Desk at 877.844.4712

---

Hi

> What are you doing to build the .war, running an Ant script
> perhaps?
>
> Does your build process include OS specific configuration?
>
> Where are the OS specific configuration files you mentioned
> placed on
> the filing system?
>
> What is different about the server.xml, in the two
> different Tomcat
> installations?
>
> What do the logs says during startup in each Tomcat?
> (You might clear
> the logs and start a fresh one for each server)

Yes, we do run an ANT script to build the war. The ANT script uses the
build.properties file that has couple of file system references. The build.xml,
however does NOT have any such EXPLICIT references. So, when I build the war it
takes the jars and sources from the provided locations and build at the
provided target location. Now, I will re-iterate -
1. I tried building the war in Windows and worked fine. I transferred the war
to UNIX, it mis-behaves as described earlier.
2. I tried building the war in UNIX, it mis-behaves as described earlier. I
transferred the war to Windows and it worked fine.

The config files are located in a directory structure, that directory location
is provided in the catalina.bat startup script. If they are not provided
correctly, it will throw errors while starting up the app.

Windows and UNIX startup logs are attached herewith. I do not see any much
difference in between the logs except for the file systems.

Another additional comment - Its not only the back button that tends to display
the Search Result, a refresh of the page also displays the page properly. So,
in short, click on search, 404-Page Not Found turns up. Refresh it, or Back
Button of browser, Search result turns up. This is the mis-behaviour in UNIX I
have been mentioning.

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul