last thing we talked about is adding the strings of validation query,
validation interval and test on borrow, so the pool will know if the
connections had been closed by DB or not, and respond accordingly. this one
I understood :]
so.. RDBMS? how is it connected to my case? (bare with me.. I was introduced
to tomcat only a couple months ago).

Thanks
Hila