From: Michael Payne
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 7:56 PM
To: USMA
Subject: [USMA 133] Formatting numbers and the decimal marker

I suggested a change to the Wikipedia manual of style the other day. Reading
some of the comments today I realise I need some support form USMA members who
in my opinion are all rational people. Go to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Manual_of_style  Page down to
Formatting numbers (the subject above) and read what I have proposed. Please
support my suggestion.

Mike Payne. aka avi8tor.

---