The ones I use were made by Right-On-Scales.

Metric bathroom scales are increasingly available in the US as well.

Jim

On 2016-07-15 19:41, jmsteele9...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
I bought mine online but B&M stores like Williams Sonoma, Sur La Table
definitely carry them.  Also plenty of articles about professional chefs
using weight, but MOST American recipes are volume-based and many people
don't see the need.  If you wanted one, there is no problem finding a
large selection to choose from.  Definitely better deals online though
for this type of item.

--
James R. Frysinger
632 Stoney Point Mountain Road