On Sat, 2009-06-13 at 13:32 -0400, Josh Smith wrote:
> Has anyone here ever used dotproject, taskjugger, or trac?  If so,
> what are your opinions on them?
>
> -Josh Smith
I used dotproject quite extensively for a time, the time tracking
features were cool.  I was trying to use it more as a time tracking
system than it was intended for however, so I ended up not using it
anymore.  Overall, I found it to be well written and functional.

Never heard of taskjugger, and trac has a huge install base, but I
didn't like it a bit.

Rubin
--
Rubin Bennett
rbTechnologies, LLC

(802)223-4448
http://thatitguy.com

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too."
  Voltaire, Essay on Tolerance
  French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)