+1 for Trac.

We use Trac for all of our web development projects. The integration
with Subversion is very useful - commits can hook into tickets and you
can see a diff with one click from the ticket. Our team is rather
small (usually a max of 3 people on any given project) so I'm not sure
how it would work with larger teams. The milestones feature works well
if you're following an iterative development process.

Thanks,
Bradley

--
http://bradley-holt.blogspot.com/