Le 23/08/2018 à 00:50, Allan a écrit :

Yeah, I guess you are right. If the partitions in Win gets shrunk to
a lesser size, then the VDI should never grow over that size, even if
it has room for more. That might be a simpler solution (that has the
advantage, that you l8r can simply expand the partition again, if you
have a new need for extra space).

be warned than partition size and file system size are not the same thing. I guess windows moves the two of them accordingly by default but linux don't (some file system can't)

jdd
--
http://dodin.org