I always read this list to be updated what's going on and I think it's
a bad idea to close it. If the list is so low in volume it should not
be any problem to keep it because its not that hard to administrate a
mailing list and there is very low cost to running it. I'm also using
the mailing list to get information when new releases are out and only
that purpose alone is got reason to keep it.

// rancor