[ Comments below, in line ]

On Thursday 04 March 2010 at 4:59 am, Frank Mehnert penned
about "[vbox-users] Closing this mailing-list"

> Hi,
>
> we've decided to close the vbox-users mailing list as the traffic is
> very low and the VBox forums at http://forums.virtualbox.org/ are a
> better place to ask related questions. Of course, before opening a
> new topic you should search the forum if your answer is already
> there.

Hi Frank,

It's a shame to do so.  I'll be bounded by the web interface for my
interfaction.  So cumbersome.  Not that it matters but I doubt I'll
transfer to the forums.  I don't like klunky front-ends.

I guess it was inevitable .. I thought it'd happen when Sun acquired
you folks ...

I'm guessing it's not something _you_ prefer so thank you for holding
out for so long.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)