Dear Ken

All is ok now

I complited without  the option --enable-edfault-domain
and all is well now
But
have the problem of the DNS MX record...
I need setup a virtualdomain of this way

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and no:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The DNS server have ready the registry MX to the IP address of my server

Thanks for all....

Juan Enciso