Hi,

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 03:46, Iavor Raytchev wrote:
> The main stumbling block seems the need to run Apache as vpopmail user. I
> have not investigated deep enough, but this seems to be one of the main
> reasons why the extension is somehow dead.

Just from the top of my head, wouldn't Apache 2 solve this? Doesn't it
allow for different UID/GID for different virtual hosts?
Disclaimer: I could very well be completely wrong about this, but check
it out!

Hmm, and as of this writing, i decided to look at it myself:
"Special note: Use of this directive in <VirtualHost> is no longer
supported. To configure your server for suexec use SuexecUserGroup.",
see: http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mpm_common.html#user

Hmm...

/Anders