So I have think that I could compile qmail one time and copy to two
different locations for example /var/qmail and
/var/qmail-scanning-server... is this possible? and is this possible
without having two different vpopmails? two different databases for smtp
auth... (Internet qmail scanner will be relay too) two differents tcp
rules file... so could I share everything between them?

What do you think about this idea have just had?

You cannot compile qmail one time and install in two locations. You need to change conf-qmail for the second installation.

After make setup check of the first install, do 'echo "/var/qmail-scanning-server" > conf-qmail; make setup check'

Nor do you need two different vpopmails. They can share the same databases...the problem really is keeping the configuration files in sync or just symlink /var/qmail-scanning-server/users/assign to /var/qmail/users/assign and other files that vpopmail touches.

!DSPAM:4733ce4f32001150090198!