ed wrote:
On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:53:31 +1000
Quey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

P.S. does 'wizzard' work on your sendmail?

whats wizzard? I've heard of it, but I've heard of several things called wizzrd, each to their own.

It's a shell exploit for sendmail. Some versions of sendmail shipped
with the wizzard command, it was a built in back door.

ah right I knew i heard of it, yes, wizard was a lame thing, but of course that was back in hte days when qmail was actually still being written by daniel, anyone running a version of sendmail from 2000 DESERVES anything and everything they get :) anyone running plain qmail from that same era also likewise deserves everything they get (backchatter anyone<G>)

!DSPAM:4738079e32001284511288!