YUP wrote:
OK, thanks, it's good to know such a thing before installing on Archlinux.
Did you mean set "PowerKeyIgnoreInhibited" to "yes" in
/etc/systemd/logind.conf ?

$ echo HandlePowerKey=ignore >> /etc/systemd/logind.conf

BTW, could you post a link to your bug report on
systemd?

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2013-March/009988.html

Let's seem if this is a bug or a feature. If it is a feature (seems to depend on the session where inhibitor has been created and power key has been pressed) then I can try to find a workaround. If I can't find a workaround, then I'll drop this inhibitor stuff and add documentation on how to disable the systemd default handling in logind.conf.

Yours

Manuel