Hi all,

Im just trying to get my head around this. Struts is meant to work with
actions. You create the mappings of the actions in the struts-config.xml and
define things like action handlers, forwards, etc.

Suppose I use Velocity to render the view.

Is there a standar place in struts or anywhere else that I can populate the
velocity context? (Doing it through request.put() of course)

My problem comes when I need to change the Locale for a page which fires up a
LocaleAction class which then renders the page Ive specified *but* without
the velocity context being populated since all the logic to populate the
context is defined in a different class.

In Turbine for example there is method which gets called and serves for
populating the context.

Thanks for your input.
Markos Charatzas