Hello Nathan,

Thank you for your prompt and detailed response.

Yeah its true that I use request.setAttribute("destinations", destinations) at
some point before rendering the template so that what is must be causing the
problem.

So...does that mean that I have to keep a record of every possible entry made
to the request? How do I go on about this?

Thanks in advance,
Markos Charatzas