Hi

I am using the Velocity ValidatorTool to do client side javascript
validation for my Struts application.

I have placed calls to $validator.getStaticJavascript() and
getDynamicJavascript() in my .vm template.  For example

$validator.getDynamicJavascript("${formName}")

The static call works (produces a <script> block) but the dynamic one
doesn't produce anything.

I am using these jars:

velocity-tools-1.1.jar (contains ValidatorTool.class, dated 17 May 2004)
velocity-1.4.jar
velocity-dep-1.3.1.jar

Many thanks if you can help

James

p.s. content generated by static call is this:

<script type="text/javascript" language="Javascript1.1">

<!-- Begin

   /*$RCSfile: validateFloatRange.js,v $ $Revision: 1.9 $ $Date: 2004/03/28
16:53:21 $ */
    /**
    * Check to see if fields are in a valid float range.
    * Fields are not checked if they are disabled.
    * <p>
    * @param form The form validation is taking place on.
    */
    function validateFloatRange(form) {