To: "Velocity Users List" <velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: Velocity JSP Generation

Hi Rana,

Is there any tool/framework available that you just give it the database schema and it creates the jsp pages for you. Like GUIs for add/edit/delete cases and a controller page where all pages will be submitted. Is there any such jsp code generator available.

I'm not aware of such tools, but the torque project might give you a clue on how to do it. http://db.apache.org/torque/

#*
First time I've ever heard of "creating JSP with Velocity".  :)
I wonder if anybody uses Velocity to create Velocity templates.  I
might need to add vtl to the EscapeTool.  (half joking, half...)
*#

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--