Hi everybody,

I've just sent 22 patches to the viff-patches list:

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cryptography.viff.patches/104

They represent yet another attempt at making a SFDL parser. I say "yet
another" since Mikkel and Sigurd has been working on one too, but
unfortunately that seems to have lost some momentum. Or at least I
haven't heard anything about it recently :-)

At the WP4 meeting in Amsterdam we talked about comparing VIFF to
FairPlay on the same inputs, so we should move forward with building
the converter.

I don't care which parser is used -- I just played around with it to
learn more about Pyparsing. However, regardless of the choice, we
should discuss who will commit to take the lead on it.

--
Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multiparty Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.