On 1/3/2018 7:02 PM, DANIEL SHOSKES wrote:

   Sorry, let's try a
   dropbox: [1]https://www.dropbox.com/s/oaqfczqgfio4gao/Losy-GuitareEtMan
   dore.pdf?dl=0
   Thanks!
   This MS has come up before -  but I can't remember where. Possibly on
   this vihuela list so it may be worth checking the archives. I'm sure
   there was some discussion of it.
   I think you mean mandora rather bandora. I doubt that there is any
   six-string/course guitar music in it. More likely it is for mandora.
   Stuart

   On Jan 3, 2018, at 1:57 PM, WALSH STUART <[2]s.wa...@ntlworld.com>