----Original Message----
From: mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk
Date: 04/01/2018 9:51
To: "VihuelaList"<vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Subj: Re: [VIHUELA] Re: Moravsky Manuscript

Updating my previous message - and having looked more carefully at the
manuscript I am not sure that all the music in tablature is for 5-
course guitar. The pieces on p.50-61 seem to require an unstopped 6th
course and one piece on p.91 requires 5 open corse. On p.97 there is a
table of alfabeto chords and a tuning chart apparently for 5-course
guitar.