I keep getting this f**king message every time I post to vim-dev.
Seriously, wtf?

 nikolai (awaiting another notification for this mail not getting through)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: System Administrator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2 Oct 2006 14:19:05 -0400
Subject: Do Not Reply To This Message:Re: Time to remove naming restrictions?
To: Nikolai Weibull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You have reached an email address at KNBT that is unavailable or no
longer valid.  If you have any questions please call our customer
service number at  1-800-996-2062 (toll-free), Monday – Friday: 7:00
a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Thank You,

We are very sorry for any inconvenience.

KNBT
Banking, Insurance, Investments, Trust
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: Fax:

http://www.knbt.com

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions
presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Keystone Nazareth Bank & Trust.
Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. Keystone Nazareth Bank & Trust accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
e-mail."