On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 11:34 +0200, A.J.Mechelynck wrote:
> You can either blacklist [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> in your mail reader (e.g. by creating a new filter rule,
> 'if From: is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" then Move
> to Trash'), or treat it in whatever manner you treat spam.

Hello,

I'm getting these mails as well....

I think this is definately no solution. Think about new people who like
joining this mailinglist in regard of contributing or giving feedback to
this list. You definately don't want them to blacklist half a dozen
"unwanted" emails before they can finally start posting something or
participating to this mailinglist.

mfg,

Ali Akcaagac