Personally, I don't agree with you. When editing short text items on web
pages, I feel that the overhead of copying/pasting back and forth from
vim is too much. I am currently using the "View Source With"-addon,
which is great, but I would actually prefer a limited vi-implementation
for use inside Firefox.

So, Edward, please post to this list if/when your friend has something
that we may try out :-)

Thomas Svensen
Senior Solutions Engineer
FAST