--- Ron 'Hollywood' Parro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > I rebuilt and parted literally hundreds of SEs and
> SE 30s and I always
> > wondered how they would look as an aquarium.

What I've wanted to do for a long time is instead of
making a
tank to fit inside a compact Mac, make the mac itself
the
tank.

Trim off all the now useless bits poking into the
inside, glue
in reinforcements if needed to keep the sides from
bulging
under the pressure, glue 1/8" plastic sheet over vents
and other
holes then paint it all with an epoxy paint that cures
to a
non-toxic finish. Would also have to cut out the
handle area and
glue some plastic sheet in the back so the water can
be filled
high enough to come above the top of the screen hole.

For the front window, find a way to crack the tube
safely then
cut the front off. Clean off the phosphor coating and
glue it
in its original location.

Print out and hot laminate a black and white desktop
screenshot
for the back of the tank then use only black and white
fish for
a "Fyshtem 6" look. ;)

It will be total Fandemonium!
August (Fri) 4th, (Sat) 5th & (Sun) 6th, 2006
http://www.fandemonium.org