no no no .... no tube poppage... trust me... it would be easier to
make a lexan mold in the shape of the tube front than to attempt
that.... mainly because of the seriously high voltage the tube holds
and the potential to get a facefull of glass if it implodes 'the wrong
way'.. also the glass has lead in it... not sure how well the fish
would appreciate that...

more infos; http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/monfaq.htm#mondisdmon