I have two of these monitors, and I have one question
about each. These are the 12" RGB monitors that most
people put on their LC back in the day.

#1 was one I purchased with my LC that's been with me
for almost 14 years now. It powers on fine and
displays a picture, but one pixel is coming up grey no
matter what. Kind of like a dead pixel on an LCD. I
can't clean it off...what should I do? This is one of
my favorite monitors and I use it exclusively on the
LC. This one even has its original box.

#2 I got from a friend who gave me an LCIII. This one
is great for a while, but gets blurrier the longer
it's on. Eventually it gets so bad I feel like I am in
desperate need for glasses (which I have, but for
distance and not close up for computer monitors). This
happens on every machine I have put it on, most of
which are LC series.

I can't seem to find parts for these old monitors, but
somewhere I am confident someone has brand new CRT
tubes if that be the case...may take me a while to
find them but I could.

Scott