Hello people,

I have to apologize that I mistakenly copied the 800k
label off the manual that came with the pc 5.25 drive,
and sent off the message before realizing that it was
the wrong manual. The picture on the cover was off the
3.5" external (it didn't have the turn-down lever). I
should have thought a moment on that one, but it's
been at least 20 years or so since I've dealt with
5.25's.

Bob G.