I have a IIfx that I recently acquired that has a video card which escapes my
identification - it runs at 832x624 with separate sync and is capable of 24
bit colour. I have no extensions or control panels for it, and the Monitors
control panel doesn't give any clues either. On the card itself there is a
large socketed chip with a sticker saying "10-BRD0208A" and by the backplate
"(C) 1991 Memory ..." (the rest is hidden by a screw) is written. On the
bottom edge it says "24NB PN X29SC01A - Made in USA". Near the monitor
connector there is a rotary switch like that on external SCSI enclosures. I'd
like to know if any of you have any idea what this card is, if there's any
software for it and what on earth the little switch does.

Thanks
Richard