As long as your discussion doesn't contain discussion about things
like terrorism, bomb making, high-value government targets, culturing
anthrax, dirty bombs or other illegal activity you shouldn't have
anything to worry about. Go back to huddling in the corner by the door
with your shotgun, mumbling "they're out to get me".

(awaits call from the Department of Homeland Security)