On 5/13/13 12:57 PM, First Last wrote:
> well, if you want, I can make a partition with archlinux and giving to
> you an ssh access sometime. I could either do some tests for you and
> send logs. I cannot be too much involved, I cannot code or debuging
> because I try to be hired by a gsoc project.

Unless you can reproduce the same issue on RHEL/CentOS or Ubuntu, it's
not likely to get looked at anytime soon.  I just can't support every
distro on the planet for free.  I'd go broke.  The VirtualGL Project has
a healthy community of testers, and I am grateful for that, but I'm also
just one guy.  In order to make this manageable, I'm trying to move
toward providing official support only on Enterprise/LTS distros and
letting the community support others, unless someone wants to hire me to
support a specific distro.  I encourage you and others to file a bug
report on anything that isn't immediately solvable via the mailing list.
  Please include as much specific information in the bug report as you
can.  If there's a report on it, at least it will be on my radar, in
case I run into the same issue on another platform.