Hi Aldo,

The fix should be complete and tested tomorrow hopefully, at which point we can make a Windows build available to you ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support

On 20 Aug 2009, at 13:01, Aldo Bucchi wrote:

Hi Ivan,

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Ivan
Mikhailov<imikhai...@openlinksw.com> wrote:
Hello Aldo,

I will extend the list of supported column types soon, to fully support NVARCHAR, LONG NVARCHAR and ANY. After that, the only unsupported type
remaining will be VARBINARY (and LONG VARBINARY).

Any ETA for NVARCHAR?
What's the timescale for this?

btw- I think you're going to run into an issue. How so you pick a URI
when you have a wider char scope?
IRI?
( but that's not always desireable ).

Regards,