> I've done this before, although only with two pc's behind the
> same router.
> For example, the router is set up to forward port 5900 to
> pc1, with the ip of 192.168.1.50 and port 5901 to pc 2 with
> the ip of 192.168.1.51.
> PC1 is set in vnc to listen on port 5900 and pc2 is set to
> listen on port 5901. You set this on the connections tab of
> the options for the vnc server on each pc.
> If I want to connect to pc1, I run the vnc client ( from work
> ) to the No-ip address:5900, if I want to connect to pc2,
> it's the No-ip address:5901.

With a good NATting router, having to change the listen ports on each PC
*shouldn't* be necessary, but it can make things simpler. (however if you're
connecting from those machines via a LAN it adds the requirement to specify
the port as well, which I dislike...)

If the 2Wire can only directly map incoming traffic to the equivalent port
on the internal machine, then Roberto will have to do that. As long as his
router supports restricted or full cone NAT and allows for differing local
and remote port assignments, he should only have to make his changes on the
router (all the LAN PCs will quite happily work with the default settings).